Regulatory Manager Algeria
Adresse de l'entreprise
Publié : 10-01-2021 Postuler avant : 10-03-2021
Application : 0 Vue(s) : 189
How You Will Make a Difference
- Manage the registration activities for countries in the business area, as defined by the Regulatory Lead. This includes the preparation of registration submissions; answering requests from authorities; covering regulatory aspects of product labelling and formulation/source changes; keeping Syngenta internal registration databases up to date.
- Establish a network with regulatory authorities, represent company interests. Maintain close contact to local partners in order to grow and maintain expertise of national registration processes and legislations.
- Plan, achieve, maintain and defend approvals / registrations (for new registration-NPIs, reregistration, label extensions and formulation changes) of Syngenta Portfolio in Algeria, aiming to meet business objectives within agreed timelines and in compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Provide regulatory expertise and foresight to the business. Keep regulatory and business informed on regulatory changes and emerging issues which require proactive management.
- Jointly develop and implement, a robust freedom to operate (FtO) approach in Algeria, aligned to Global strategy incl. stewardship & safe use
- Provide annual plans, timelines and budget needs for all registration activities in-line with portfolio strategy/priorities. Track, review and report registration progress against targets.
- Proactively manage product related issues
- Support supply chain on regulatory matters (shelf-life extensions, country of origin issues, review of inspection certificates, etc.).
- Accountable for regulatory compliance within the allocated countries.
- Actively participate in the local Industry association.
Pour posé votre candidature en ligne veuillez clique ici Postuler